Covid-19 update & Telemedicine (March 2020): We recognize that with the constantly changing Covid19 situation, this is an unprecedented time for everyone. We want our patients to know about our commitment to continue providing care and at the same time reduce exposure to Covid-9 Coronavirus.
- We are providing Telemedicine sick visits, please call our office to schedule a Telemedicine appointment and avoid exposure.
- Our waiting room and office is on lock down. So please call the office prior to walking in.
- We see sick patients in the evening 12 noon to 5pm by appointment only – No walk ins.
- When you have a scheduled appointment and arrive at the office, please stay in your vehicle and call the office to check you in.
- As soon as we are ready to see you, we will call and inform you and you may walk in.
- After the visit we request you to exit the office immediately.
- We are not equipped to test for Covid-19 testing but our providers can provide a lab order to get one if indicated and also provide resources for testing.
- For more info on Covid-19 please visit the CDC resource https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov and Virginia department of Health http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/
Provider update (Dec. 2019): Please be informed that Dr. Sarah Cheema has relocated out of state and no longer seeing patients at American Kids Care, PC. We would be happy to provide continuity of care with other group providers, should you so desire. If you plan to change providers please let us know and we can facilitate transfer of records. We look forward to serve your child’s medical needs.
American Kids Care, PC is a Pediatrician group with offices located in Annandale, Virginia and Franconia-Springfield, Virginia participating in the Children’s IQ Network Health Information Exchange – affiliated with the Children’s National Health Systems, Washington DC.
We provide comprehensive Pediatrician services to infants, adolescents and young adults that include preventative Well child visits, Sick visits, School physicals, Sports physicals and vaccinations. We provide Complementary Prenatal Visits to meet your child’s future Pediatrician and also to address any concerns ahead of time. Similarly we offer a Complementary Newborn Visit so that while the insurance paperwork is being processed, you have one less thing to worry about your mind. We accept most insurances including Medicaid and other commercial carriers. We also offer very competitive charges for patients with no insurance.
For more information please call our office at 703-914-2723