Covid-19 update & Telemedicine (November 2020): We recognize that with the constantly changing Covid19 situation, this is an unprecedented time for everyone. We want our patients to know about our commitment to continue providing care and at the same time reducing Covid-19 exposure.
- We are providing Telemedicine visits (Virtual Visits), please call our office to set up a Telemedicine visit.
- Our offices are on lock down and patients seen by appointments only.
- When you have a scheduled appointment and arrive at the office, please stay in your vehicle and call the office to check you in.
- For Covid-19 testing please visit PM Pediatrics or Neighbourhood Health.
- For more info on Covid-19 please visit the CDC resource https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov and Virginia department of Health http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/
American Kids Care, PC is a Pediatrician group with offices located in Annandale, Virginia and Franconia-Springfield, Virginia participating in the Children’s IQ Network Health Information Exchange – affiliated with the Children’s National Health Systems, Washington DC.
We provide comprehensive Pediatrician services to infants, adolescents and young adults that include preventative Well child visits, Sick visits, School physicals, Sports physicals and vaccinations. We provide Complementary Prenatal Visits to meet your child’s future Pediatrician and also to address any concerns ahead of time. Similarly we offer a Complementary Newborn Visit so that while the insurance paperwork is being processed, you have one less thing to worry about your mind. We accept most insurances including Medicaid and other commercial carriers. We also offer very competitive charges for patients with no insurance.
For more information please call our office 703-914-2723 or 703-971-8686